Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cross Fit Endurance

So, in an attempt to build some muscle, prevent injuries, and hopefully get faster I'm incorporating some weightlifting into my weekly routine. 1-2 days a week will be crossfit endurance WOD or some variation, the other day will just be a full body workout on machines at the gym. Then Tues and Thurs I'll be doing at home yoga for 15-20 minutes. Yesterday was the first day that I had lifted any weight in a little over 2 weeks, and I am so sore today. Here is what I did:
this took me a little under 30 minutes at home w/only 15 lb weights and a chair
50 jumping jacks
3 minute wall sit
pushup/burpees (9/1, 8/2, 7/3, 6/4, 5/5, 4/6, 3/7, 2/8, 1/9)
pistol squats 3x(8 reps per leg)
2x15 (dips, curls, shoulders)
50 jumping lunges - as fast as possible
30 pelvic thrusts (10 single leg, 10 both legs)
Here's the crossfit endurance website to check it out if your interested
http://www.crossfitendurance.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment